The laboratories/workshops are fully equipped with the complete set of latest types of equipment and tools, in different areas of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The various labs and workshops encompass the vital aspects of Computational Mathematics, Computer Programming, Data Structures, Basic Engineering Workshop, Electrical and Electronics Circuits and Engineering Drawing etc.
Detail of various laboratories and their facilities are as follow:
- Engineering Physics Lab
- Engineering Chemistry Lab
- Basic Workshop
- Electrical Circuits Lab
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering Lab
- Basic Electrical Engineering Lab
- Communication Skills Laboratory
- Computational Mathematics Laboratory
- Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
- Computer Programming Laboratory
- Data Structures Laboratory
- Advanced Communication Skills Laboratory
Engineering Physics Lab
This laboratory provides a platform to the students to understand the basic principles of physics in wavelength and frequency measurements, numerical aperture of an optical fibre, rigidity modules, dispersive power, energy gap of semiconductor diode, solar cell characteristics, Laser diode and LED characteristics, decay time of capacitors and variation in magnetic field.
Engineering Chemistry Lab
This laboratory provides a platform to the students to understand the basic necessities and practical concepts of chemistry, that helps the students in designing and purification techniques which addresses the needs of industries and improves research capabilities.