About the Training & Placement Cell
The Training & Placement Cell of Newton’s Group of Institutions functions with a primary objective of creating career opportunities at the corporate sector. It caters the needs of stakeholders by providing industry specific training programs for students to acquire specific skills, organizing industry-institute interfaces, coordinating and inviting prospective companies to conduct recruitment drives, etc. The college conducts a Personality Development Program which enhances soft skills of the students’, builds their self-confidence and motivates them to scale new unbound heights of glory. The cell is committed to enrich the students’ potential and to provide all possible assistance to the undergraduates and postgraduates to find employment in renowned companies. The Training & Placement Cell motivates the students by conducting workshops to incubate ideas that help the community around the institution. The Cell believes in the overall development of the student’s personality, which will help the student in gaining a good career and life.
Objectives of the Training & Placement Cell are:
- To incorporate quality training in multiple domains to students.
- Plan & implement major workshops & industry interface sessions to benefit students & faculty.
- To make students industry ready by training them on soft skills & technical skills.
- Build the brand value of Newton’s Group of Institutions among corporate houses.
- Make Newton’s Group of Institutions a destination for corporate bodies to recruit their work force.
Training And Placements Programmes
NGI believes that academic excellence alone is not enough and cannot guarantee a good career. Certain personality attributes and soft skills are essential not only to get a good job placement but also to be able to contribute and grow in an organization. The college emphasises all round development through a range of extracurricular activities.
The Training & Placement Cell also conducts sessions for:
- Personality Development Programmes
- Communications skills improvement Programmes
- Aptitude & Reasoning Sessions
- Verbal ability Sessions
- Apart from Personality development, communication skills and placement preparatory programs, the college also offers sessions on the below mentioned helping students to become proficient in the current generation industries.
- C Programming
- And many more…